Alpinestars Tech5 Red/White 201 8 (42)
Little brother to the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7, the new Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material construction boot that further enhances Alpinestars lineup of motocross and off-road boots.
With an innovative microfibre chassis that is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent support and stability and extended accordion flex zones, the Tech 5 offers performance enhancement and a high level of comfort and durability.
Tech 5 Boot is CE certified according to EN 13634: 2010
Pay attention! The boots run small. Choose a size larger.
- Upper made of innovative and light microfiber material with reinforcement on the Toe-Box
- Renewed entry and Achilles accordion flex zones
- Molded TPU calf guard, TPU upper medial protector and TPU outer lateral ankle
- Injected TPU shin plate connected to the TPU medial protection panel;
- Velcro top closure, plus TPR flap for wide calibration adjustment and support. The TPU upper medial protector designed with technical texture for enhanced grip
- Bio-Mechanical Spindle
- Ergonomic TPU three-closure straps
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual foot shell reinforced by
- a metal shank on the inside and co-injected toe reinforcement
- TPU heel patch connected to shell and lateral/medial TPU sections
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seals ingress of excess water and dirt
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar
- Full textile lining
- New locking system includes 4 polymer buckles with an innovative locking system. This closure includes a memory ratchet and quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for precise closure; all buckles are replaceable. Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with textile upper
- Exclusive high-grip rubber compound outsole